dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Whoa..Finally Mid Yrs are officially over man!! It's been hard work all of last week, but i guess all's paid off with all the FUN I'm gonna have for the next two days. Sadly I have to say this fun aint gonna last long, cus my dad's bugging me to study. I can't do that, I told him, it'll totally defy the law of nature. Studying after exams?? Like wad kinda weird man's theory is that?! I dunno. Dont care either. U noe what, i think exams horror aint about the actual studying u hafta do or the actual exam, its actual the results. Like..aarrgg nvm..u guys shld understand right? Silence...Okok...thats cold..but nvm..Oh man..and one more thing..I felt so darn bad today. I am so dumb and forgetful--i didnt put in the pink slips today--and mrs look was like: Chairpersons of 1B, 1C.....2B..u did NOT put in the pink slips...And i suddenly fell silent. I had totally humiliated my entire class. 2B, I am sooo sorry. It just kinda slipped my mind. I promise I'll be more responisble next time. Aarrg, its jus these few days have been the toughest days of my life. Have got so many things on my mind and yet due to exams i havent got the time to sort them out. Exams over..CCA shall resume. Much as I love guides, I dont look forward to activity no more. I dunno why but i guess it cus nothing's the same anymore. Ppl change. I change. I jus dont know, dont care. Feel like making myself sick every tuesday and friday. I hate my life. And i dunno why..i aint liking guides anymore these days. And yea, i would like to clarify something. I do not like Ivan--as in the guy from 2F, scouts. He's just a really cool dude whom I happen to have known since primary school, and yea, therefore, I consider him my darling. Get to know him. He can be real charming. I aint eyeing him though, my heart's wif someone else. Hahahs. Ken Lim. Yup. And yea. if you like Ivan or anything, then go for it, he;s nice and I guess, you'll grow to understand him soon enough. :P Phew!! And i though I didnt stand a chance...u say. And I guess Ill like to end off by saying that 2B rox my world. I dun care wad others think of us or say behind our back cus they're STUPID!! We rule!! 2B RULEX JM OUT. |